Online nios tma assignment submission receipt pdf
Dear Learner’s Internal Assessment shall be done through one Tutor Marked Assignment in each subject. The Assignments will be supplied in a booklet form. The Subject Tutors at AIs will correct the Assignments of learners and provide their feedback and suggestions for improvement. The Assignment can will also be uploaded on NIOS website from where learners can download them.
Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Sr. Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet along with the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream- 1 only. Assignments should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. Assignments will not accepted after passing the subject.
NOTE-Do not pay any additional amount for submitting Assignment Response Sheet
at Study Centre.
Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 5 min. anywhere in the World.
Rs. 250/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Hard copy) + Rs.100 courier charge
Rs. 150/- Subject for Assignment (NIOS Soft copy)
A learner is required to submit the assignment at the AI (Study Centre) as per Schedule given below in Table-10 and obtain a receipt thereof. However, in case the AI is not functioning or closed due to administrative reasons, he/she can submit his/her Assignments as per schedule at the concerned Regional Centre. A list of subjects for TMA is given in Table-11
20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Schedule of Submission of Assignments for appearing in Public Examination to be held in April/May
Public Examination Submission of Assignments Feedback by the Teacher/by the Learners to AI Facilitator to the Learners
April/May -Examination 31st January
October/November Examination 31st July
If last date so specified happens to be a Public Holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose.
Note: In case a learner could not submit Tutor Marked Assignment on time at the Study Centre such learner may submit the Assignments along with late fee of Rs. 1500/- per subject after due date and after declaration of result till 15th July for April examination and till 15th January for October-November examination at concerned Regional Centre as per Appendix-B.
We are also provided Assignment Support, Model paper or sample paper Support of NIOS board for (10th Class).
Delivery: Solved Assignments will be sent to your email id or Address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand.
Please contact us for any enquiry- (24×7 hours)
Customer care number – 18001809393
Growth Education Points (CSC Center)
Mr. Santosh Kumar
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||